In early 2020, CopyAI was founded in San Francisco. Their mission is to provide relevant content for current and future entrepreneurs. This covers postings on how-to guides, tips and techniques, and other company marketing-related issues. In a world where technology is constantly changing and evolving, learn how to be an efficient marketer.
What is CopyAI?
CopyAI is a platform that assists writers in the creation of content. For all types of copywriting demands, the platform includes a variety of tools. Long-form blog pieces, tone rephrasing tools, sales copy generators, and more are all covered.
How does it work?
Copy AI’s UI is as simple as pie to figure out, thanks to its three-step procedure:
Choose a Template: To begin, you must choose a template from which the AI will develop marketing content. You can select from a variety of blog outlines, product descriptions, headlines, and other options.
Add Input: After that, you’ll need to input the company/name product’s as well as a few phrases describing it. You can even submit an image at this point.
Produce Results And Make Changes As Needed: Finally, press the “Start” button to have Copy AI generate ten unique marketing copy in under 30 seconds. Simply run the program again until you find the content outline or idea you’re looking for. For more personalized and distinct results, a good tip would be to create longer and more elaborate descriptions or bullet points. Also, if the first ten results aren’t what you’re looking for, don’t give up. Continue clicking, and you’ll undoubtedly come across an idea that will make your article the talk of the town!
Who should use CopyAI?
CopyAI is a tool for digital marketers and online business owners who want to save time and improve the speed of their copywriting and content generation operations. It specializes in developing content for a variety of platforms, including websites, landing pages, sales letters, social media, and email marketing.
It generally focuses on five or six different sorts of services:
- Product descriptions are beneficial to e-commerce stores.
- Google Advertising, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Instagram Ads, Linkedin Ads, and other social media ads and posts
- Blog post ideas, outlines, meta descriptions, and other website copy
- Sales copy for websites, emails, and other mediums
- Subject lines, autoresponders, funnels, and other uses for email content
They appear to be experts in writing digital ad text and product descriptions. It’s incredible how quickly it can generate copy and material. However, as previously stated, it is best utilized as a long form assistant, with a paragraph or two at a time. The technology is still not advanced enough to churn out long-form blog articles in seconds, such as a 1500-word piece.
This can, however, be utilized as an artificial intelligence article writer; it will just take a lot of human editing and fact checking! The tool is useful for more than just content marketers. It also has a section called ‘fun personal tools,’ where you can use AI to write a love letter or a birthday card, among other things.
Features of CopyAI
That said, let’s look at some of the features CopyAI has to offer:
- Unlimited runs
- 25+ language translations
- 90+ tools for content creation
- 24/7 email support
- 100 free credits in the first month
- Content-specific searches
- Tone controller
- Generates informative and plagiarism-free marketing copy
- 60 templates for different types of content
- Chrome extension
More Than 90 Templates
- Getting a bit into the deets, I like how Copy AI provides various templates to generate content of different types. So, whether you want viral ideas for long-form content creation or just a suitable title for blog content, this AI copywriting software has got you covered.
- As such, some of the popular content templates include the following:
- Digital Ad Copy: Creating ad and sales copy for Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads, etc.
- Social Media Posts: Writing captions, planning Instagram posts, brainstorming viral ideas, etc.
- e-Commerce Copy: Generating product descriptions, reviews, microcopy, and more.
- Bullet Point To Blog Section: Creating AI-generated content through bullet points (instructions, descriptions, etc.).
- Blog Ideas: Developing quick ideas for a blog post.
Copy AI Chrome Extension
When writing content, I often juggle between multiple tabs and windows to research and write simultaneously. Hence, the fact that Copy AI is accompanied by a Chrome extension helped me save a lot of time and effort, as I could work with my usual work and productivity tools like Google Docs, Gmail, and more. Plus, the Copy AI Chrome extension does not lack any of the necessary features, so you won’t have to visit the official site while working on your copy.
Relevant And Unique Copy Results
- In all honesty, when I checked each of the copies generated out of the brief descriptions I had provided, I did find some oddly framed paragraphs here and there. Well, that’s common among AI tools, so I was lenient in this aspect.
- However, what surprised me was the variety in the results, as almost every copy had a different approach towards the main subject of the content.
- Besides, there were hardly any issues with spelling and grammar.
- Basically, the ad, sales, or website copy generated is not supposed to be used word-to-word. Rather, you must use your better judgment and understanding of the customers, and optimize the copy accordingly.
I would highly recommend CopyAI review for startups that may not have interacted much with customers or large businesses that churn multiple written content pieces in a day. CopyAI is well worth your money. I hope that the information I provide will be useful, will help you decide to buy it now. I believe it will be of great help to you.