Invideo makes professional videos in 5 minutes! More than 5,000 samples. Store videos, photos and music. Fully customizable.
What is Invideo?
Invideo is an online video editing tool that allows businesses across all industries to create videos with custom content and branding and share them across social platforms and websites.
Who should use Invideo?
Invideo is the best software for beginners, Bloggers, marketers to turn their ideas into videos in real time.
Why should you use Invideo?
- Access to library having more than 1 Million videos and photos from Storyblock and Shutterstock
- Simple to use interface developed for non-techies
- Create videos in any language
- Pre-made templates developed for platform, purpose, and their placement
- Automated text to speech
- 24/7 world class support
- Free Access to Facebook Community of InVideo.io for support
- Complete control over appearance of your project
- Ability to upload your own media
- It helps you to input an entire article and the built-in templates will allow you to create a video story within a few seconds.
- The huge number of templates allows for the quick creation of 30s videos, which are perfect for Facebook video ads. The software is convenient and easy to use. It is a straightforward way to create short, energetic videos
Features of Invideo
Let us have a detailed look at the features of this platform
Creating Storyteller videos
The Storyteller videos in InVideo are perfect to go along your listicles, blog posts, and other longer-form content. Users can use them as a quick presentation of the products mentioned, or as a video resume of the post. This can be helpful when trying to keep viewers on your website. By doing this you are going to see enhancement in SEO owing to elevated dwell time.
The Media Library
The media library is comparable to other platforms, but their biggest benefit is how many Premium footages you can employ each month on every plan. Users get 300 videos per month on their Business plan and unlimited videos on their Unlimited plan which is fantastic. Most other platforms provide very less monthly downloads and have a hefty price tag. In addition to this, their music library is on par with every other tool.
The support speed of the platform is incredible. The platform’s support on average responds within 5 minutes. The platform also listens to their community in the Facebook group and adds tons of extra features. It is also the cheapest software users have found for the number of features it provides. It does not have an AI, but users can make most of the advanced videos within InVideo. It would just take more effort to create.
The Advanced Editor
It might seem like the platform do not have tons of features, but that is because most of them are concealed within of the advanced editor. This is where you can edit every factor of your video. Move things around, modify the colors, change how everything looks, and change transitions—users can do anything and everything in the advanced editor.
Templates & Video Types
Users can create videos for Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. The platform does not presently “support” LinkedIn or Twitter videos, but users can just make a square video for YouTube and Twitter-style for LinkedIn so that is not an issue. Most of the videos that users create are usually script to video or “article-to-video” so they do not use the templates for creating. If you need to create any visual article, then you can always use InVideo.
Some other features of InVideo:
- Article to video
- Pre-made templates
- Media library
- Audio tools
- Speed merge
- Speed adjustment
- Text overlay
- 1000+ stickers
- Font quote templates
- Shapes (insertable)
- Visual effects (theme based)
- You can upload photos or videos here
- Enhancements (collage, masks, twitter/instagram posts)
In conclusion, Surely if you use InVideo review regularly, it will save you a lot of time and money when it comes to designing creative videos.
Compared with professional video creation software, it will take you more time to remember the tools/features, time to practice to be able to create basic videos. As for InVideo, after reading this article, you can already remember the main features. Thanks for reading!