PhotoKit is integrated with a powerful online photo editor. Photokit’s online photo editor comes packed with tons of great features to help you perfect your photos.
What is Photokit?
PhotoKit is an AI-based online photo editor to meet the needs. The software offers for foreground recognition types and remove 100% of the background in 5 seconds. Improve the image quality and recognition effect to make image picture clearer. Professionals, Small and Medium companies make use of the software.
Who should use Photokit?
Great for beginners to edit photos, make a vivid photo.
Why should you use Photokit?
Can able to edit images such as background-image removal, Remove unwanted items from pictures, Exposure and clarity of the pictures, and many more tools available. Saves lot of time and money for the same work. It provides several features such as Exposure Tuning, Clarity, Cutout, Inpaint etc. Their cross-platform feature makes it very unique and advanced.
Features of Photokit
PhotoKit online photo editor has a broad range of features that you can use to improve different types of images:
Simple Interface with Intuitive Function Layout
- When you open the program, you are suggested to upload a photo or select one of the samples. You can also create an image. After that, your photo will appear in the workspace of the program. By clicking Open, you can upload a new background image, an overlay image, or a ready-made editor project file.
- You can also search for a photo by clicking Search. You will have access to more than 2.3 million photos, illustrations, and vector graphics.
- Once you have chosen a picture, you can start improving it. Select any desired function at the bottom of the screen: Cutout, Inpaint, Clarity, Exposure, Smooth, Balance, Correction, etc. The program automatically enhances the picture; you just need to choose what you want to do and wait for the result.
Basic Editing Options
- The program contains such basic functions as resize, crop, clipping, transform, and eraser. You can change the size of an image in a couple of clicks, and you can either set the dimensions manually or use the preset options. All popular formats are available. For example, you can choose square 1:1 for social networks.
- You can also rotate or flip a photo, blur the background, change the shape and size of objects in a picture, and the perspective in a quick way.
Instant Background Removal
- PhotoKit attracts users with its top-notch background removal tool that allows you to cope with the task in 5 seconds.
- Besides, the program accurately recognizes foreground types and fine edge details for a perfect outcome. To remove the background, select the Cutout function, and the program will automatically remove the background. I liked that the tool does a good job even with details like hair, and the result looks neat and natural.
- After the original background was removed, you can upload a new background image or paint the background with one color.
- The pleasing part is that this free background removal software selects shades, focusing on the color scheme of your photo. You can also choose any other color by opening the palette.
Accurate Removal of Needless Objects in Photos
- The smart brush available in the program is very user-friendly and allows achieving very accurate results in virtually no time. With its help, you can repair damaged images, remove watermarks, get rid of wrinkles and skin defects, and delete needless elements.
- To remove an object from a photo, select the Inpaint option. Choose a brush of the right size and paint over the object or needless detail. You will see the result in less than 10 seconds. I liked how neatly the program removes objects, leaving no trace behind them. At the same time, the background in this area looks natural and doesn’t differ from other areas.
Improving Image Quality in a Few Clicks
- PhotoKit online photo editor contains the Clarity tool that allows improving overall picture quality, changing the way a photo is perceived, making an image clearer, and even enriching the amount of info presented.
- This is especially suitable if you enhance photos for websites, shots taken with mobile phones, and cut-out frames from videos.
- This tool improved the clarity and contrast of my image in a couple of seconds. At the same time, the result looked natural, without an over-edited effect.
- Accurate Exposure Recovery
- There is a separate exposure repairment section with the tools needed for altering the brightness ratio of an object and controlling the amount of exposure with one click.
- This means you control the exposure so that the layer, quality, and color of an object can be truly reproduced.
- To restore exposure, click on Exposure. The program will automatically lighten the picture. The tool will help brighten up photos taken on a cloudy day.
Easy Tone Balance Restoration
- By clicking Balance, the program automatically saturates the color. The picture looks slightly lightened, and the colors become more saturated.
- This tool helps improve the quality of photos taken in low light and restore natural colors.
- If you think the range of tools in this program is insufficient or you don’t know how to improve colors so that a photo looks natural, contact professional retouchers.
- They will correct colors and improve an image so that it becomes attention-grabbing.
Standard Effects and Filters for Adjusting the Colors
- By clicking Effects, you will have access to over 100 effects. Each effect can be further adjusted; you can modify contrast, brightness, saturate, sepia, grayscale, invert, hue, and change rotation.
- As for filters, there aren’t as many of them as effects, but they are enough for basic image enhancement. You can choose one filter or combine several variants.
- PhotoKit also has additional options for turning an image into a painted picture or a frame from a cartoon.
- In one click, the program transforms a photo the way you want. Of the minuses, it is impossible to adjust the result.
Automatic Overlaying of Two Photos
Another interesting automatic option is called Style. The program combines 2 photos, creating a completely new image. In general, the outlines of objects will remain in your picture, while the background and texture will be changed. This is a simplified version of complex manipulations in Photoshop, however, in PhotoKit you cannot adjust the result.
In conclusion, PhotoKit is a great instrument if you want to improve your shots in a quick and straightforward manner. The program is easy to use and contains no frills that can distract during work. The best thing about using PhotoKit review is that you don’t need to download it on your computer, as it operates in a browser.
There are no reviews yet.