Here is the PowerAdSpy introdution. If this is your first time hearing about them, relax and keep reading. Just in case you want to know why PowerAdSpy continues to be the best social ad spy tool for Facebook, Instagram, Shopify, YouTube, Google, Native and GND ads, this post has everything you want to know.
What is PowerAdSpy?
PowerAdSpy is the next-generation social media ad spy tool, which uncovers your competitor’s ad strategy and keeps you one step ahead in this competitive market.
Power AdSpy has a database of 50 million ads from 100+ countries. Its database gets updated daily with more than 50,000 ads, Which makes Power AdSpy the best ad intelligence software compared to others.
Why should you use PowerAdSpy?
- Unlock the secrets of email marketing by way of tracking and analyzing the campaigns of your competitors using Mailgaze
- Build winning YouTube campaigns by taking a look at what your competitors are using YouTube ads spy tool
- Boost display ROI using the display ads spy tool
- Build native winning ad campaigns using the native ads spy tool
- Unlock secrets of Reddit ads using the Reddit ads spy tool
- Ad more leads to your list using the Quora ads spy tool
- Reveal AdWords and affiliate keywords using the Google PPC spy tool
Who should use PowerAdSpy?
- Power AdSpy is popular Social Ad Spy software that was developed to help marketers find what their competitors are up to, and how they do it in the world of marketing and lead generation.
- Through their database of Social Ads advertisements, Publishers, ad planners, media buyers, advertisers, and Ad agencies can take advantage of this powerful tool and spy on their competitors thus allowing them to perform even more.
How to use PowerAdSpy?
The Poweradspy tool is amazingly simple to use. Just follow the below steps and you are done!
- Buy one of the packages of the Power AdSpy tool.
- Download the tool.
- Click on Power AdSpy icon in your browser and turn it ON.
- Once you open your FaceBook profile on chrome, the Power adspy chrome extension will be activated.
- Now, you can see all ads on your Newsfeed, ad insights and publishers ads history.
Features of PowerAdSpy
Effective Search Bar
When it comes to paid social media advertising, we all need to check competitor’s ad parameters like relevancy, reach, engagement, and copy. That helps us to create the best ads for our audience.
This feature of Power AdSpy helps us to search the ads of our competitors. We need to add the domain name only. Power AdSpy will display all the available ads in their database for that particular domain along with their complete marketing strategy.
This feature of Power AdSpy allows us to search ads from the advertiser’s name. We need to enter the advertiser name(brand name, Facebook page name). Power AdSpy will display all the ads running for that advertisers.
It is another powerful feature of PowerAdSpy. We need to add related keywords at the place, PowerAdSpy displays all the ads related to mention keywords.
Power AdSpy has some unique filters, which will help you with enhanced filtration of ads. Which are:
Text in Image
This filter shows ads only whose images have the text/phrases which you have entered in the text field.
Brand in Image
You can also search ads as per brand name in images. Add brand name in the text field. This strong filter of Power AdSpy shows only ads in which the requested brand name is used in their images.
Object in Image
If you are an e-commerce business owner or handling marketing of e-commerce or service-based companies, you will definitely love this feature of Power AdSpy.
Power AdSpy is a popular social advertising spying tool. You can rely on if you want to compete with your competitors. By carefully analyzing what your competitors are doing. And the marketing method they’re using, you’re ready to go beyond what they’re doing by tweaking something small from themselves. And this is what PowerAdSpy software brings. Then what are you waiting for? Buy now at our PowerAdSpy group buy. Hope this information will be useful to you. Thanks for reading our PowerAdSpy review!