Ribbet is a powerful photo editing tool for every occasion. Start from scratch or choose a template, then add effects, text, and stickers that match your style and empower your creative process.
What is Ribbet?
Ribbet is a free online photo editor and collage maker with beautiful filters, seasonal effects, touch-ups, stickers and fonts.
Who should use Ribbet?
Ribbet is a great photo editing app for beginners and anyone needing something simple and quick.
Why should you use Ribbet?
- The Best Version Of Your Photography Ribbet was created by and for people who love great photography and creative designs. Inside the app, you’ll find a large and growing toolkit to accommodate any and all of your photo editing needs.
- Ready To MonetizeFine-tune your product photos, art prints, T-Shirt designs or anything else you want to sell. Your work deserves attention. We give you the tools to put it in the right light.
- Join Thousands Of Like-Minded CreativesWhether you just take photos from your phone or use a professional camera, people in our community have tips to share.
- One account, design anywhereYou can use your account to design photos from your desktop using our browser-based app, or on the go, using our native apps for iOS, Android, and Fire devices.
- This software has some really amazing and useful features that other publishers don’t have. You can edit, retouch or photos and images. It has a nice user interface, its simplicity makes it really wonderful. In addition, it is possible to add text, stickers or effects.
- It is a very complete editor, you can get many useful and necessary tools to make your conventional photos and images the most beautiful and current.
- It has many filters available among which you can choose the one you like and that suits your needs. It is possible to touch up faces, eye color, hair color.
- Registering on the website is very easy and fast, downloading is also fast and does not require much storage space.
- You can change the size and dimensions of the images. It is quite useful on a personal level to share your projects on social networks.
Features of Ribbet
Let’s take a look at Ribbet’s main and additional functions:
Basic Tools for Photo Editing
- Ribbet Premium offers you a long list of tool possibilities. However, even a free version features almost all Ribbet functions but with some limited effects.
- The basic tab includes Auto-Fix, Crop, Rotate, Exposure, Colors, Sharpen, and Resize. It is more than enough for basic image enhancement.
- “Auto-Fix” is used if you are not good at photo editing, but want to get great results, use this function. The program itself chooses the most optimal adjustments and applies them. The only drawback of this tool is that the applied settings cannot be corrected.
- “Crop” allows you to crop the image in several ways. You may choose one of the multiple templates or even set the size manually. Moreover, Ribbet Photo Editor allows you to adjust cropping on the desktop panel. Just click on the frame corner and drag it in a way that you like. Then the photo editor will automatically show you the future size of a photo.
- “Rotate” allows you to rotate the image in any direction and mirror it horizontally and vertically, you may straight the picture using the “Straighten” slider.
- “Exposure” is used if you had problems with the exposure and your image is too dark or too light, the “Exposure” tool will correct it. The tool features “Auto Exposure”; unlike “Auto-Fix”, the exposure may be corrected after it was applied.
- If your photo is too dark, increase “Exposure”, “Highlights”, and reduce “Contrast” to straighten the picture. For a too bright photograph, lower the “Exposure” and enhance “Shadows” and “Contrast” if you need to sharpen the image.
- “Colors” is an analog of “White Balance”. Click “Auto Colors” to make Ribbet Editor determine and remove the unnecessary color shade from the picture. Moreover, the tool allows choosing “Neutral Picker”, adjust “Saturation” and “Temperature”.
Using “Sharpness” and “Clarity” sliders, you may enhance the sharpness. The “Sharpness” slider is a great way to enhance sharpness or lower it.
- “Clarity”, in its turn, is responsible for color saturation. Setting a slider to maximum, the dark areas will become even darker, while color ones ‒ more saturated. Click “Unsharp Mask” to control the sharpness in a greater detail.
- “Resize” allows you to make the image bigger or smaller. The photo editor offers you two ways: you may enter the size in pixels, or in % (choose “Use Percentages”). You may also resize the images keeping proportions via a “Keep Proportions” option.
- Look though the best online free photo editors.
Many Additional Functions
- Apart from the basic functions, Ribbet Photo Editor features additional effects and possibilities. “Effects” tab offers many effects that you may apply to your photo. The tab somehow reminds the package of Lightroom presets. Here you can find such tabs as Basics, Filters, Camera, Color, Area, Artistic, Misc, and Sandbox.
- They add different effects to your images. For example, the “Basic” tab offers 7 effects, some of which are Black & White, Sepia, Vignette, Matte, etc. The “Color” tab provides various color options, such as Tint, Extra B&W, Invert, Duo-Tone, etc. All the effects work the same way and feature simple and intuitive customization.
- “Overlays” tool will please you with four tabs: Light, Color, Texture, and Seasonal. The working principle is the same as with “Effects”. You simply choose the necessary template and correct it using the available adjustments.
- For example, having chosen the “Light Paint” effect, you may pick among a wide range of templates the one you like and then adjust the “Blend Mode”, change the location of the effect using “Rotate”, as well as adjust transparency thanks to the “Fade” slider.
- “Touch Up” tool allows doing photo correction, making it more authentic. The tool is useful if you need to remove weight, make something bigger, and remove unnecessary mole or change “Blush”. Using “Touch Up”, you may change the color of eyes and lips, or whiten the teeth. The tool features 4 tabs: Skin, Eyes, Mouth, and The Rest; there is also a Pro tab.
- “Seasonal” is used if you want to make a nice gift to your family, a “Seasonal” tab is your great helper. The tool offers sets comprised of “Overlays” and “Stickers”, sorted according to holidays and occasions, such as Halloween, Soccer Fever, NASA, etc. Open the Stickers tab and choose “Add Photo” to apply watermarks, logos, image layers to your photos.
- “Powerful Text Tool” with more than 100 special fonts and various effects for enhancing text, including Stroke, Drop Shadow, Bold, Italic, Paragraph alignment, Color, Transparency, and Flip.
- “Frames”. Refine any image with the original frames – Museum Matte, Reflection, Postage Stamp, Polaroid, Mirrored Frame, Round Edges, Border, and Square.
- “Fancy Card Feature”. Try the Fancy Card feature to design a holiday card using your own photos and text greetings. Besides, this option allows sharing a card online, printing it out at home, or producing physical cards with the help of the Ribbet Lab.
- “Later Re-Editing”. Ribbet Projects makes sure that all your projects can be further re-edited.
Fast Save/Share/Import/Export Functions
- When you are done with image color correction, you should save the image. Go to the “Save” tab and choose the most convenient variant for you.
Ribbet photo editing program offers you 4 ways to save the image: on PC, for printing, on Google Photos, or Flickr app. Choose the best suitable option for you, enter the “File name” line, choose the size, format, and quality, and click “Save Photo”. Moreover, you may immediately share your photo using the “Share” tab.
- Using Ribbet Photo Editor, you can import or export images from PC, various social media networks, e.g. Facebook and Instagram, Flickr, Picasa Web Albums, Google Plus, any web address, your webcam, and even history of your edits.
In conclusion, Ribbet Photo Editor is a simple but effective graphic editor that can cope with both basic color grading and skin/face retouching. If you are looking for a photo editor which does not occupy much space and is designed for simple photo correction, Ribbet is an ideal option.