In today’s digital age, video is a vital tool for businesses to reach target audience and stand out from the competition. With video, you can create dynamic content that effectively conveys your message and captures your audience’s attention. However, creating high-quality video content can be challenging. especially if you don’t have the resources or technical expertise to do so. That’s where Vyond comes in – a video animation solution that makes it easy to create eye-catching video content.
In this Vyond review, we’ll explore the features, benefits, and drawbacks of this video animation platform. We’ll help you determine if it’s the right fit for your business.
What is Vyond?
Vyond which formerly known as GoAnimate, is a cloud-based video animation platform. This software allows businesses to create professional, animated videos without any technical expertise. With Vyond, you can make animated videos and other anime video content, including explainer videos, product demos, marketing videos, and more.
Pros and Cons of Vyond
Like any other application, Vyond also has its own set of advantages and disadvantages. It’s important to weigh them carefully before making a decision.
Pros of Vyond
- With Vyond’s intuitive drag-and-drop interface
- All the tools you need to make compelling animation video are at your fingertips
- A library of hundreds of templates, characters, backdrops, and assets
- Customizable of Fonts, Colors, and Transitions
- Working together on a project
- Vyond’s straightforward drag-and-drop interface produce high-quality movies using their library of themes and materials
- Vyond’s flexibility as a video creation platform means it can adapt to your company’s changing needs
Cons of Vyond
- Limited Customization
- Limited Support
- The lowest-paid tier is pricey
- Templates may only be offered in one style
- Upgrade for custom fonts
Who can benefits from Vyond?
Vyond can benefit a wide range of businesses and individuals, including:
- Marketing and communications teams
- eLearning and training organizations
- Small and medium-sized businesses
- Freelancers and independent creators
- Educators and students
By providing an easy-to-use platform with a wide range of templates and assets. Vyond can help businesses and individuals in these fields to create high-quality, professional videos quickly and easily.
The highlight features of Vyond
Vyond has an infinite number of impressive benefits. Everything you need to create animated video quickly is right at your fingertips.
Vyond has a big collection of templates. Instead of offering complete video templates like many platforms do, Vyond offers mini templates for individual scenes, making it more versatile and practical. You’re less likely to repeat the same thing and have plenty of options for editing.
To use a template, hit the + button next to the final scene in the timeline. Templates will appear above the timeline. There are three icons for template style: business, modern, and whiteboard. Each style has categories, like “call to action”, “catering”, and “charts”, with several templates to choose from.
Once a template is added, change the words and images or edit timeline events. The one downside is that if you like a certain template in one style, it might not be available in another. For instance, the contemporary style has a “call to action” category with 29 templates, but the whiteboard style doesn’t have a similar category.
This might help users focus on a specific purpose for each style, such as whiteboard videos for education and contemporary videos for marketing, but it can be a bit disappointing.
If you don’t want to make your own graphics, the asset library is key. Vyond provides a variety of resources, such as props, charts, text, and audio. They also offer a character creator.
Need more? Upload your own media using the button on the left. JPG and PNG are accepted, but GIFs won’t animate. Audio formats like MP3 and WAV are supported, as well as MP4 videos. Keep in mind there are file size limits. Your uploads will appear in the upload tab for use in videos.
Props are elements you can use to set the scene- like animals, objects, shapes. Vyond sorts props by style and then by group- 3800 business props, 3700 whiteboard props, 4100 contemporary props. These are divided into groups like “animals” or “buildings.”
Some categories don’t exist in all styles- for instance, “effects” is only for contemporary, and “maps” only for whiteboard. Mixing objects from different styles may look out of place.
To add a prop, drag and drop it to the canvas. Resize and move it using the handles. To change the color, go to the top right assets bar and choose a new scheme. Most graphics can be recolored.
Charts display data. There’s a limited selection of chart styles. Complex charts may be hard to use and understand in video.
Counter charts show increase/decrease of a percentage. Pie charts show segments and values. Each chart has a specific panel to enter data.
Vyond has limited text options compared to other animation tools. You can change the font color, size, underline, or make it bold, but Vyond only offers 50 pre-installed fonts.
You can’t upload your own font unless you upgrade to a business plan. It may be enough variety for most people, but if you need a custom font, it could be a challenge without an upgrade.
Vyond’s audio assets include a versatile library of sound effects, background tracks, and voice-overs. The program includes 123 background tracks and 210 sound effects, which can be added to the timeline by dragging and dropping.
Users can also add audio to specific scenes and have the option to upload their own audio. To add voice-over or text-to-speech (TTS), the microphone button is clicked. The script can be typed in and recorded using the red record button for voice-over or by typing in the line.
Choosing a voice from the drop-down menu, and pressing the robot button to record TTS. The characters in the video can lip sync to the spoken audio whether recorded or TTS. By linking the character and the audio clip in the character properties.
Vyond’s Character Creator sets it apart from other animation programs. It allows you to create reusable characters from templates and fit them into any pose, action, or expression. You have plenty of assets to create a unique character for your brand or for a specific purpose.
Click the person icon, then the + button. Select a style: business, whiteboard (without a business plan you can’t use contemporary). Choose a body type. At first, the character appears bland, but you can customize almost everything- face, top, bottom, and accessories- using the icons on the top right.
Combine items to make something unique, then save your character. Add them to a scene, and use the buttons to change their pose, emotion, and audio. The Character Creator is robust and a standout feature of Vyond.
Vyond Animation offers several pricing plans to cater to the needs of different businesses and individuals. These pricing plans are:
- Essential Plan: $49/month for a single user. It is designed for individuals and small teams who are on a tight budget. The Vyond logo is imprinted in the bottom left of each video created using this plan. Customers can save 49% by paying annually.
- Premium Plan: $89/month for a single user and is suitable for small businesses with more advanced needs. It includes high-quality exports and live chat support. Customers can save 40% by paying annually.
- Professional Plan: $179/month per user. It is suitable for medium- to large-sized businesses. It includes advanced features and priority customer service, and requires one seat for each user. Customers can save 49% by paying annually.
- Enterprise Plan: This plan is customized for larger businesses with specific requirements. It is available by contacting Vyond.
Overall, Vyond price’s plans are competitive compared to other video animation solutions. Our Vyond group buy reduces its cost. Don’t postpone any longer if you want to take advantage of our cheap cost on Vyond.
Conclusion: Vyond Review
In conclusion, Vyond is an impressive video animation software. Vyond can help businesses create unique and engaging videos. From its diverse library of assets, to its powerful animation tools, Vyond makes it easy to bring life to any business message. Additionally, the pricing plans make it accessible for any size business.
Whether you need a quick explainer video or you’re looking to create something more complex, Vyond is the perfect platform to get your project off the ground. By exploring all of its features, you’re sure to find an animation video editor that best suits your needs!
- Top 5+ Amazing Canva Alternatives To Create Professional Designs Online
- Top 5 Essential YouTube Keyword Research Tools For Content Creators
- How To Create AI Video: Crafting Stunning AI Video Content Made Easy
- How To Create Subtitles For A Video: A Seamless Process
- Video Ad Vault Review: Unlocking The Secrets To Successful Youtube Ads