Audiio is a service created by former Universal Music Group artist Clay Jones and his industry friends. They dream of bringing together the best storytellers in the world through their service.
What is Audiio?
Audiio is a music licensing library that gives filmmakers unlimited access to royalty music and sound effects for a range of purposes. It is one of several new music licensing platforms based on a flat-rate model for licensing its tracks.
Why should you use Audiio?
This is a high-quality yet accessible music licensing tool that gives you the freedom to create by covering all types of projects from broadcast television to YouTube monetization, and everything in between. You’ll be able to find the perfect song or sound effect quickly and easily, thanks to the platform’s smart search feature.
Who should use Audiio?
This tool is ideal for ad agency creatives, filmmakers, YouTubers, bloggers, and musicians. The platform has a vision to provide storytellers with the best music available anywhere. If you’re constantly searching for high-quality music to use in your videos, then you’ll love it. There are thousands of high-quality songs and tons of value for creatives looking to find the perfect song for their projects. This tool is perfect for:
- Professional Filmmakers: Sift through thousands of high-quality music and soundtracks on the platform to find the right sounds to enhance your film-making projects.
- Musicians: Audiio is also great for musicians who benefit financially from the exposure that they could get from track placement on a high-profile ad or movie. They also get paid each time their music is used.
- YouTubers: Many YouTube creators have found themselves facing copyright infringement claims. Silenced, deleted, or banned videos or channels mean a loss of income and This tool can help you avoid this type of situation.
- Legal Compliance: Whether you’re an individual or a company, it’s important to use music legally and to comply with the policies of each platform. With This tool, you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing that you’re always on the right side of the law.
Whether you’re a private writer of an audio-visual production or a blogger who needs music tracks for video posts, if you want to use licensed music in your content then this platform is perfect for you.
How much content is available?
This tool offers music by over 450 artists and 30,000+ sound effects. We couldn’t find an exact count of how many songs are on Audiio, but it’s easily in the thousands. There is certainly more than enough to justify the asking price.
Features of Audiio
- Music: Provides access to the main library of music. Here you can browse songs and explore different search filters.
- SFX: The library of all of Audiio’s sound effects. It is displayed more as curated collections than a searchable library.
- Playlists: Audiio offers curated playlists categorized by moods, genres, and more.
- Favorites: Users have the ability to favorite music and SFX, and when you do it will show up here for easy access.
- Recent: A log of your recently played tracks.
- Create: Allows users to create their own personal playlists.
If you ask me is it worth using? YES! If you’re a content creator, freelancer, or small agency in need of music, it’s hard to beat Audiio. For the same price as other stock music sites, you get access to their entire library for life. Even if you need to upgrade your license from time to time, you still have the option to do so as needed under a lifetime plan. It is a newly developed platform that is well laid out and super easy to use. And the important thing is that we have cheaper price from its homepage. Why don’t you try?
There are no reviews yet.