Filmstro attracts talented composers from around the world, who have patiently learned how to write music that works in its proprietary adaptive format. These talented authors are the fabric of the Music Library in this tool.
What is Filmstro?
Filmstro is a tool for filmmakers that allows them to create custom soundtracks for their projects. It’s super powerful and fast however you don’t need to understand music to use it.
Why should you use Filmstro?
To help composers accelerate the release of new music, Film stro has created additional proprietary tools that plug into the Digital Audio Workstation it has made available to them to help them create music in the Filmstro. You also don’t need to mess around with stems and waste time in an audio editing program. Instead, you just use Film stro’s 3 awesome Scoring Sliders.
Who should use Filmstro?
Thousands of filmmakers around the world are already using Film stro. If you need music for your passion project, short film or anything long-form that requires cinematic music, then Film stro is your tool of choice.
Basically, It is useful for anyone who needs to customize their music. You should definitely get Film stro if you:
- Are a freelance filmmaker or video editor
- Create vlogs, B-rolls, documentaries, short films, etc
- Are a sound enthusiast who wants to fine tune music
- Edit wedding shoots or cinematic shots
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to use Google Chrome for Filmstro?
Film stro Pro is based on the WebAudio API and not all browser companies have agreed on one unified implementation. As Google was an early adopter, it has made the most performance enhancements which is why we recommend using Chrome.
Which video formats are currently supported in Filmstro Pro?
Currently, Film stro Pro only supports mp4, but it’s really quick and easy to convert your other formats to mp4. Somtimes you literally just click on the file extension and type mp4 and you’re done!
What audio quality does Filmstro use?
Every Film stro track is mixed and mastered at 24bit 48kHz. However, Film stro Pro will output 16bit 48kHz WAV files.
Features of Filmstro
Power your passion with tailored music
- Bring your ideas to life in minutes – by yourself!
- Choose a music template – add your video – and customise it directly in the browser with the Filmstro scoring sliders.
- It’s never been easier to create unique music for your projects.
Engage followers with custom music
- Feel good about delivering custom music that suits your project. Don’t compromise your vision.
- Add transitions to edit music as easily as you already edit video.
- Get access to custom music – at stock audio prices – which takes just minutes to create.
Save time with our music templates
- Say goodbye to hours searching through stock audio sites.
- Each Film stro music template comes with a number of useful presets to quickly get you close to the mood you need.
- Grab one of our curated templates and start your project now.
Unleash your inner composer
- When it comes to crafting the perfect soundtrack, you know best!
- Cut out the frustration of using stock audio and smash out a custom soundtrack with your new music skills.
Feel secure with our core-team customer support
- No bots or offshore call-centre workers.
- Just direct comms with the founder and the Film stro team.
If you’re tired of being limited to conventional classical music and enjoy some fun creating high-quality music for your projects, this tool is without a doubt. Filmstro allows you to create unique and moving movie soundtracks without any musical experience. Shop now at our Filmstro group buy to buy at the lowest price ever. I hope you will find this article useful.Thanks for visiting!