You can generate audio and video content with AI voice with Fliki, a realistic text-to-speech and text-to-video converter, in under a minute. For all of your material, text-to-speech. Stay tuned with me to learn more about this tool.
What is Fliki?
You can quickly turn your blog posts or any other text-based content into a video, a podcast, or an audiobook with voiceovers with Fliki. 700+ voices across 65+ languages and 100+ regional accents are available on Fliki.
Why should you use Fliki?
Fliki text to speech supports over 65 languages, Fliki supports over 100 different dialects/accents, Fliki supports both male and female voices. The archived images/clips used are royalty free and the music is not copyrighted, giving the user any commercial rights of the paid plan.
How to create a script?
- Select the Studio tab.
- Choose the Scripts option from the left-hand menu.
- Click on + New script
- Enter the script name in the New script popup and hit Create.
- Select the desired voice.
- Write your script in the section.
- To listen just to the section you can hover your mouse to the right of the section to find the play button.
- To listen to all your script content click the Play button in the bottom audio player.
Features of Fliki
Lifelike voice generation using AI
Generate realistic voiceovers for Youtube, Educational, Marketing, Training Videos and more using our largest collection TTS AI voices.
Text to Video using AI Voices
Create social, training, e-learning videos, with realistic voiceovers and subtitles in a few minutes just by adding photos or video clips. Use your existing content from various channels like Blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn or Reddit and convert it into TikTok, Instagram Reels and Youtube videos.
Audio Articles, Podcast and Audiobook in minutes
Convert your blog articles to audio, podcast or audiobook using synthetic AI voices. Improve accessibility and engagement on your blog posts by embedding audio version of the article.
The best AI voices in one place
Browse through over 75+ languages and 100+ dialects giving you over 750+ voices to find the one that’s just right for you.
- Fliki supports more than 700 voices.
- You can click on the speaker icon to play a sample audio from the voice.
- To select the voice for a section click on the desired voice.
This is where the magic happens, the place where you enter your text and get a high-quality audio output.
A script is where you enter multiple paragraphs of texts and convert them into audio.
- A paragraph created in the script is called a section.
- Every section can have different voices.
- Emphasize particular words by selecting/ highlighting text and selecting the Emphasize option.
- De-emphasize by reselecting the same text and clicking Emphasize twice to remove the emphasis.
- Add pauses between words by selecting/ highlighting the space in between text and clicking Add Pause.
- Enter the duration to pause in seconds.
- To remove the added pause you can just remove it from the section by using ← the backspace/delete key.
Pitch and Rate
Configure the pitch and rate of the resulting audio by selecting the desired text. Select Tune option from the floating menu and then Pitch or Rate, which will further bring up options like X-Low, Low, Medium, Fast, X-Fast, select the desired configuration and playback the section to listen to how it sounds.
- Listen to the pronunciation of a word before converting the whole section.
- Select the text you want to pronounce.
- Select the Pronounce option to listen to just the selected/ highlighted text.
Fliki provides a pronunciation map/ dictionary, at every script level. Easily add custom pronunciation mapping to names and acronyms. Click on the Pronunciation map option on the top right corner of the script page.
Fliki uses top of line AI-powered Text-To-Speech engines developed by industry leaders like Google, Microsoft and Amazon to provide curated voices to choose from. I hope that the information I provide will make you decide to buy it immediately.