Without the right tools, it can be difficult to find and target the right keywords. Keywordtool.io is a great tool to help you get the best SEO results. What is Keywordtool.io and, more importantly, how can it help you Don’t worry! This Keywordtool.io group buy will cover Keywordtool.io’s features, limitations, costs, as well as other alternatives.
What is KeywordTool.io?
Keywordtool.io can generate as many as 750 long tail keywords per search. It is extremely reliable, so you can always count on it. Google and other search engines receive billions of searches each day. This includes your target audience. Customers should come to you! This can only be achieved with excellent SEO. Proper keyword research is the key to it.
It is not a good idea to create content or build websites around random search terms. Keywordtool.io integrates with Google and YouTube as well as Amazon. This is one of the greatest features. It can also help you increase search engine authority across multiple platforms. This tool will increase your SEO, no matter whether you are selling books on Amazon or services on a WordPress site. Let me now show you how KeywordTool.io works.
How does Keywordtool.io work?
- Keywordtool.io is free online keyword research instrument that uses Google Autocomplete to generate hundreds of relevant long-tail keywords for any topic.
- Google Autocomplete is a feature used in Google Search. Its purpose is to speed up the searches performed by users on Google.
- The search terms suggested by Google Autocomplete are selected based on many different factors. One of them is how often users were searching for a particular search term in the past.
- Keywordtool.io helps you employ Google Suggest for keyword research. It extracts Google keyword suggestions and presents it to you in an easy-to-understand interface.
- To generate long-tail keyword suggestions, Keywordtool.io prepends and appends the search term which you specify with different letters and numbers, places it into Google search box and pulls out keyword suggestions. Best part, all of it happens in a split of a second!
- Using Keywordtool.io, you can choose a specific Google domain out of 192 supported domains and one out of 83 languages that will be used to produce keyword suggestions.
- The free version of Keywordtool.io can generate up to 750+ keywords from Google autocomplete in seconds.
- The advanced version of Keywordtool.io Pro, it provides on average two times more keywords in comparison to the free version and offers a handful of other useful features. You can find more information about this tool and subscribe at this page.
- You can quickly find and analyze thousands of relevant long-tail keywords with free or paid version of Keywordtool.io and use them for content creation, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising or other marketing activities.
How to use Keywordtool.io
Enter a search term into KeywordTool.io’s homepage. You can also choose the search engine, format and language that you want to filter the results. When you are done, click the orange search button.
You will be taken to the next results page, where metrics such as volume, CPC and trend are displayed for each keyword.
You can filter the suggestions by clicking the “Filter Results” box. You can also click on “Negative Keywords”, to add terms you don’t want to appear. The question and preposition tabs are a new feature. These tabs will display auto suggestions based upon these forms. This is useful when you need to find answers in long-form content or statements that can be used as header tags. You can choose individual keywords or all of them before exporting them using the “Copy/Export All” button at the bottom right.
You can also copy search terms to be used in a spreadsheet or another software. The Overall Keywordtool.io is an easy tool that every marketer needs in their SEO arsenal. Although the free version is great, it has some limitations. The paid version is a great option, but it has its limitations. Let’s discuss that next.
Free Keywordtool.io vs Keywordtool.io Pro
We will now compare the Keywordtool.io Pro and Keywordtool.io Free versions.
Features at Free Keywordtool.io
Let’s take a look at some of the key features. We are referring to the Keywordtool.io Free Plan, which you can access without creating an account.
What it does
- There are over 750 long-tail keyword suggestions.
- Displays search engine queries and proposals
- The keyword tool generates keywords/hashtag ideas across multiple platforms
- Standard filtering options available for keyword suggestions
- This KeywordTool.io is free and supports information from 192 domains as well as 83 languages
- This page provides dedicated results for Instagram and Play Store
What it doesn’t
- Keywordtool.io doesn’t show the complete search volume data
- The free version doesn’t show any Competition information
- There are a few keyword suggestions that you can see.
- For some platforms, the free keyword tool provides fewer filtering options.
- Keywordtool.io’s free version is limited to basic information. It is not a good tool for long-term research, especially if you are planning a large campaign. It is here that the Keywordtool.io Pro keyword research tool steps in.
Keywordtool.io Pro version features
Keyword Tool excels in fundamental keyword research. This is the main reason you should use it. The platform will provide a list of keywords generated automatically by Google autocomplete when you type any keyword in the search bar. This is a slightly different approach to keyword search than many all-in-one SEO platforms. It can also reflect what visitors are actually looking for.
Keyword Tool doesn’t only allow you to return country-based Google keyword searches. You can also run the same keyword analysis with autocomplete with YouTube and Amazon. This allows you to determine which keywords are most popular among a targeted audience and not just the general Internet user.
It is simple and useful to see the data presented by the software for each keyword in your search results. Plus and Business users have the ability to see the cost per click in dollars for advertising around a particular keyword. They also have the ability to see a single number that illustrates the keyword’s competitiveness in Google Ads. It also shows the percentage increase or decrease in search volume over 12 months. This makes it easy for you to identify the most desired keywords.
Keyword Tool does not perform the same way as other SEO tools. The platform will return a list of keywords derived from the site content, rather than search results when you enter the domain of a competitor.
Keyword Tool is pretty poor in this regard. It is impossible to see which search ads are being run by competitors. This would be much more useful than looking at the headers of blog posts for keywords. You can’t also compare keywords from different websites head-to-head.
Keyword Tool’s competition analysis won’t prove to be very useful for digital marketers.
Search Volume Analysis
Keyword Tool’s search volume analysis function allows you to dig deeper into the volume data presented in the keyword result tables. A barchart shows you the number of searches per keyword month by month. Although it is not necessary to view these charts, it is helpful to have the ability to drill down into search volume data before investing in ads for a keyword.
Interface and In Use
The user interface of Keyword Tool is as easy as it gets. The browser-based interface revolves around a search bar that allows you to enter keywords and competitor domains. The search bar offers several options that allow you to filter your search for country, city or search platform.
Keyword Tool does not combine keyword research, search volume analysis, and competition analysis into one page. It is unclear why. The tabs at top of the page allow you to navigate between these three tools. The interfaces are all simple enough and similar enough that it’s difficult to get lost.
Compare Keywordtool.io Pro and Keywordtool.io Pro group buy
Keywordtool.io Pro Plan & Pricing
Keywordtool.io costs $89 per month, or $828 per annum. This is a surprising price for a tool that only does keyword analysis. The Pro Basic plan is quite expensive and does not include cost-per-click data or Google Ads competition scores. Also, you only get one account.
Pro Plus offers more functionality at a fraction of the cost. You can access Google Ads cost-per-click data and Google Ads competitor data for $99 per month (or $948 per annum). You can also increase your keyword search limit from 7,000 words per daily to 35,000 words per night, and create as many as five user accounts.
Pro Business plans cost $199 per month, or $1,908 annually. You can search 75,000 keywords per hour, create 10 user accounts and send 50 API requests each day.
You can purchase an API plan if you need access to the Keywordtool.io API or more than 50 requests per days. You can choose from options starting at $299 per Month for 100 calls per Day, or you can contact the company to create a custom plan if your needs are very specific.
Keywordtool.io plans include a 30-day money back guarantee that allows you to test the software.
Keywordtool.io Pro group buy price from Tool Youtube
If you don’t want to spend too much money to buy Pro Plan, you can join our group buy KeywordTool.io Pro from us. At Tool Youtube, you can get Pro Plan with:
- Monthly: $10
- 6 months: $50
- Yearly: $80
For KeywordTool.io Pro, we will provide:
- 5000 Keywords Search Volume Analysis per day
- Twice as many keywords compared to the free version of KeywordTool.io
- 100% accurate Google search volume that can be localized to 192 countries, 47,035 individual locations and 46 languages
- 100% accurate Bing search volume data
- Accurate estimated search volume for YouTube, Amazon and eBay keywords
- Level of competition on Google Ads
- Suggested bid on Google Ads
- Ability to get search volume data for your list of keywords
- Ability to export all the data into Excel or CSV file
KeywordTool.io is an invaluable keyword research tool to have under your belt. The free version can be used to get some ideas and inspiration, but it is worth upgrading. I recommend that you first try the free version to see if you like it, and then you purchase the paid version if you do.