Whether it be in business and leadership, photography, cooking, writing, acting, music, sports and more, MasterClass delivers a world class online learning experience. Video lessons are available anytime, anywhere on your smartphone, personal computer, Apple TV and FireTV streaming media players.
What is MasterClass?
MasterClass is the streaming platform that makes it possible for anyone to watch or listen to hundreds of video lessons taught by 100+ of the world’s best.
Why should you use MasterClass?
With MasterClass subscription, you can learn and be inspired anytime, anywhere, including your smartphone, personal computer, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Roku streaming media players. You can even download your favorite lessons and watch on the plane or listen during your commute in audio-only mode.
What are the best courses on MasterClass?
Gordon Ramsay teaches cooking
- The seven-star Michelin chef takes you into his home kitchen to learn everything from kitchen setup and buying the freshest ingredients to constructing unforgettable dishes. In this MasterClass, you’re not just learning recipes, you’re learning how to take your cooking to the next level.
Alice Waters Teaches the Art of Home Cooking
- Alice Waters started America’s farm-to-table revolution. When she founded the iconic restaurant Chez Panisse, her local, organic ingredients sparked a movement and earned her the James Beard Award for Outstanding Chef. In her first-ever online cooking class, Alice opens the doors of her home kitchen to teach you how to pick seasonal ingredients, create healthy and beautiful meals, and change your life by changing the food you make at home.
Annie Leibovitz Teaches Photography
- Annie Leibovitz was the first woman to be named chief photographer at Rolling Stone and the last person to take a portrait of John Lennon. In her first online photography class, Annie shows us that what makes a picture stunning isn’t the gear or technology—it’s the story. Annie teaches you her philosophy: how to develop concepts, work with subjects, shoot with natural light, and bring images to life in post-production. See the world through her eyes.
James Patterson Teaches Writing
- James Patterson, the author of 19 consecutive No.1 New York Times bestsellers, reveals his tricks of the trade. In his first online writing class, he guides you from the start to the finish of your book.
Christina Aguilera Teaches Singing
- Christina Aguilera teaches you how to expand your range, find your voice, and master the techniques that have earned her five Grammy Awards. In her first-ever online singing class, you’ll learn warm-up exercises, breath control, vibrato, her signature growls, and hear Christina break down her biggest hits. You’ve never had vocal lessons like this before.
Who should use MasterClass?
MasterClass offers 180+ classes across a variety of categories, including business and leadership, photography, cooking, writing, acting, music, sports and more. Every class has been designed to be accessible for people with little to no experience and advanced students alike. With new classes launching regulary, you can learn practical skills, ignite new passions, and get everyday wisdom.
Features of MasterClass
Gain new skills in 10 minutes unlimited access to 180+ classes delivered in bite-sized lessons:
- Over 180 classes and sessions on topics including: Food, Design, Arts & Entertainment, Music, Business, Sports & Games, Writing, Science & Technology, Family & Lifestyle, Community & Government, Health
- Audio-only lessons
- Download and watch offline (select plans)
- Downloadable class guides for every class
- Watch on desktop, TV, or mobile devices
- New classes added every month
Is Masterclass worth it? If you are looking for a new way of learning for yourself without much time, then MasterClass is the number 1 choice for you. I recommend you buy now at our MasterClass group buy to get the best tool and many other great deals waiting for you. I hope that you will find this article useful. Thanks for reading!