Pixelied supports creating stop-scrolling graphics with a full-featured design suite that’s easy for anyone to use. Pixelied is a robust online graphics editor that can help you produce high quality images that you can use for your business.
What is Pixelied?
Pixelied is a feature-rich design tool offering an extensive library of templates, photos, icons, illustrations, color palettes, and vectors. …you’ll get access to their constantly growing library of ready-made professional templates in 25+ formats.
Pixelied is a feature-rich design tool offering an extensive library of templates, photos, icons, illustrations, color palettes, and vectors.
Who should use Pixelied?
Pixelied is a tool to help designers and blogs create more beautiful and attractive designs that make it easy to create blog images, social networks.
Why should you use Pixelied?
- The biggest advantage of Pixelied is the collection of icons and vector graphics. You can find millions of icons, vectors and color adjustments to your liking.
- New and constantly updated features. I found more features on Pixelied when I last used it, compared to a few weeks ago. It has put a lot of effort into perfecting their product.
- It always updates new templates, mockups, search features, formats when exporting files… so that you feel comfortable and have many options.
- This graphic design tool is very intuitive. You don’t need any design skills to use it, because the templates are inspiring enough.
- Speed is important when designing, and Pixelied loads very quickly. What’s more, it automatically saves your work and gives you the option to manually save as well. This is a must if you have a spotty connection.
- Pixelied as a great UX which makes it easy for anyone without an experience in garphics design to come up with a good design.
- Easy to create images for various media from good templates. Access to stock images or upload your own. Saves a lot of time.
Features of Pixelied
Let’s take a look at the useful features:
Pixelied Photo Editor
- Pixelied’s editing feature has a lot of potential, with many different options for you to design and edit images.
- The Eye Dropper tool is really impressive, this is a tool that helps you sample / draw colors from any color on the screen. This tool is usually only available in high-end design software like Photoshop, AI… and now you can use it on Pixelied.
- Pixelied’s templates are attractive and engaging. You can choose from 27 built-in design formats, including templates for all the social networks people use.
- Recently, It has also added templates specifically for e-commerce channels (E-commerce) with lots of interesting designs for you to use for your products/services. You just need to choose the template you like best and start editing.
- I think this is the right tool for designers, bloggers and freelancers who are just starting to design their first products.
- The biggest problem with using other well-known design tools, such as Canva, is that this tool is so popular that there will inevitably be design duplication. For regular Canva users, they can easily indicate Canva’s design, even which template to use.
- Therefore, It has set itself apart by providing new and more unique templates, but still beautiful and looking professional!
- This tool has recently added a “Search” feature that makes it easy to find templates by various topics. So when you want to find a specific keyword like “Laptop” and choose from the available templates for “Facebook Posts”, It will display all the related templates.
File format upload/download
- You can upload images to use in formats such as: JPG, PNG, SVG (colors can be edited to your liking)
- When exporting image/design files, you can download the following formats: JPG, PNG, PNG without background (Transparent), SVG, WebP (this is a plus when you can export to WebP format)
- An extensive collection of illustrations is available. You can easily choose from 18 different categories to add/edit to your designs.
- You can also download these illustrations in SVG format for your next use. Personally, I really like this feature. Also, you can’t use this feature when using Canva’s free plan.
- You don’t need to spend a lot of time and effort searching for images from an external source. It integrates images from both Unplash and Pixabay, so you have millions of images available to edit quickly.
- In addition, you can also choose filters to make the image/design look more attractive and beautiful.
Allows you to choose between hundreds of different fonts. Besides, you can also upload fonts from your computer. Recently, It has added a new Live Fonts Feature, which allows you to preview fonts by moving your mouse over the fonts. Once you’ve chosen the most appropriate font, simply click on it to apply it to your design.
You can choose from different categories such as lines, arrows, shapes, doodles, etc. Personally, the elements are quite limited. , as well as there is no search bar in this feature, so the selection is quite time consuming.
One of the coolest features is its collection of icons. It has included all the icons of Iconfinder and Svgrepo, making Pixelied a powerful tool when you need to design images quickly and beautifully.
Having many icons is also an important factor because icons are very attractive to viewers. For this feature, it’s clear that It has the upper hand, even Canva or Crello Pro don’t have that many icons.
This is also another great feature. After creating the design, you can preview the different color palettes in the Live Blend Mode section by moving the mouse directly over each palette.
If you like a particular color scheme, just click on it and Pixelied will automatically apply that palette to your design.
The Blend Mode feature helps you combine different colors and find the most suitable palette for your design. Pixelied recently updated with a new feature that allows you to add your brand color palette in the Blend Mode feature.
File management and storage
You can create folders to “drag and drop” different images into each folder. Previously, you could not rename or delete created folders. However, now you can add, delete and rename folders easily. I’m really impressed with how Pixelied is constantly updating and perfecting the features!
Finally, Pixelied has built-in image libraries of Unsplash and Pixabay, all you need to do is find an image, move it into the editing interface, add a few icons, vectors, content With text and images, you have completed the design. This saves most of your time!